Uncompromising EV insulation delivers higher yields and cleaner setups
Leveraging our years of exosome experience, the SBI team has propelled ExoQuick-TC extracellular vesicle (EV) isolation technology to new performance peaks with ExoQuick-TC ULTRA for tissue culture media and most biofluids. While many EV insulation methods force you to choose between high yields, simple protocols, clean preps, and low costs, ExoQuick-TC ULTRA can deliver on all of these fronts for uncompromising EV prep.
Important for intercellular communication in both normal physiology and disease states such as cancer, EV biology is a rapidly growing field. However, obtaining electric vehicles for in vivo and ex vivo studies can be challenging. Ultracentrifugation has been considered the gold standard for exosome isolation, but the method is time-consuming, requires large sample volumes, and access to specialized equipment. Furthermore, UC does not isolate the cleanest exosome preparations that it was once thought to produce. Other commercial kits are faster and easier than ultracentrifugation, but still include carryover protein that can cause an overestimation of the amount of EV and that can interfere with protein-sensitive studies such as mass spectrometry.
Fortunately, the SBI team is never content with good enough and has continued to improve our ExoQuick technology. Now with our latest generation of ExoQuick-TC, ExoQuick-TC ULTRA, you no longer have to compromise between performance, purity, speed, simple protocol, and price. With as little as 5 ml of tissue culture medium or other biofluid and our ExoQuick-TC ULTRA kit, you can isolate high-quality electric vehicles for a wide range of downstream applications, such as western blotting, mass spectrometry, NGS sequencing, labeling of exosomes. and in vivo / ex vivo delivery of exosomes.
- Even cleaner: reduces carryover of albumins by 75% and immunoglobulins by 40% more than other methods, including ultracentrifugation and competitive kits.
- Higher yields – isolate more EVs per standard input volume than competitive and ultracentrifuge kits
- Better biomarker detection – See what’s been lost when you increase the sensitivity of EV biomarker detection up to 11-fold (CD9) and 8-fold (CD81)
- Fast – Requires less than 20 minutes of hands-on time, including a convenient column-based format for cleaning.
- Cost-effective – save money with each reaction compared to what you will spend with a competitor’s kit
Each ExoQuick-TC ULTRA kit for tissue culture media and most fluids comes with enough ExoQuick-TC ULTRA reagent and convenient prepackaged columns to complete 20 reactions. 1 the reaction is defined as 5 ml of tissue culture medium or other biofluid precipitated with ExoQuick-TC ULTRA.
How to get to EV ULTRA-clean preps
The ExoQuick-TC ULTRA protocol is quick and easy, requiring only 10 minutes of hands-on time.
- Add ExoQuick-TC ULTRA to 5 ml of tissue culture medium or other biofluid and incubate overnight at 4 ° C
- Collect EVs by spinning at 3000g for 10 minutes
- Resuspend EVs and Add to Pre-Washed ExoQuick-TC ULTRA Columns
- Spin 1000g x 30 seconds and collect electric vehicles; now they are ready to use